Create Your Website in a Weekend
without feeling overwhelmed and frustrated!
Tell me if this sounds like you...
- You've wanted a website for some time but you don't know how and where to get started.
- You wished there was a roadmap to help you get clear on the process of how it all works.
- You know you need a website but have never felt like you had the time or abilities to create one.
Did you know that it can cost hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars to hire a website designer?
What if there was a way to make a website without stress, confusion or overwhelm?
That's why I created Website in a Weekend.
I want to help you build your beautiful website in as short amount of time as possible without spending a lot of money.
By the end of this training,
you will have:
Figured out the purpose of your website
I take you through a short process on getting clear on your website direction and who you want to serve.
Setup your domain and hosting site
I show you Wordpress & BlueHost hosting but also give you other options.
Learned the WordPress dashboard and setup key pages, menus and plugins
I use behind the scenes tutorials to help you get these setup.
- Explore various themes to put on your website
I will demo with a sample theme and give you options depending on your type of website.
- Learned about design elements of your site
I take you through the process of choosing colours, creating a logo, and designing parts of your website.
- Understand keyword research and search engine optimisation
We will go through a keyword research tool to help you find keywords related to your website topic.
About Your Instructor
I am an online teacher, coach and content creator in the online teaching industry.
I have created dozens of websites through working in schools, with teachers, and for myself.
Website in a Weekend is all my knowledge wrapped up in a roadmap to get you up and running!
You CAN do this!
What’s Inside Website in a Weekend?
Day 1 includes the process of getting clear on what your website will be about and getting your domain and hosting site setup ready for design.
- Introduction to websites
- Setting your purpose & direction
- Choosing a domain name
- Domain hosting and setup using WordPress
Day 2 is all about design and creating! You will learn about the components of WordPress and start setting up your pages, menus and home page. We will also go over theme options and begin the designing process!
- Learning the WordPress dashboard
- Choosing a theme
- Designing & creating
- Creating content & next steps!
Plus These Bonuses to Help You:
Create in Canva
A tutorial on using Canva to design elements of your website (logo, banners, blog posts images)
- Canva tutorial
- Logo design
- Create other website images
Keyword Research & SEO Optimisation
A short training on how to look for keywords and implement SEO into your website content
- Free tool to search for keywords
- Using the Yoast SEO plugin to optimize your content
- Tools for improving your SEO
Behind the Scenes of My Website
I take you behind the scenes of my website and how I have it setup.
- My theme walkthrough
- Plugins and widgets
- Tracking analytics
When you enroll during this special, limited time period, you'll get:
Website in a Weekend
(A $59 Value)
Full Training Videos
These videos will walk you through creating your website from start to finish
Full PDF Download
Over 16 pages of written information and activities to guide you through the process
Video walkthroughs of Canva for design, Keysearch for keyword research and Google Analytics to improve your SEO
- + Special behind the scenes walkthrough of my website!
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
- Website in a Weekend - $59 Value
- Bonus 1 - $19 Value
- Bonus 2 - $19 Value
- Bonus 3 - $10 Value
Total Value: $107
But when you enrol today, you’ll get access to everything for just:
Website in a Weekend
Without feeling overwhelmed, confused or frustrated!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to be a web designer?
Do I need to know exactly what I am creating my website about?
Are there any other charges for creating my website?
What if I already have a website?
Are you designing my website in this training?
What will I get when I purchase?
What platform do you use for creating websites?
Is this only for online teachers?
Who is this for?
- Someone who has a website idea but isn't sure how to get started.
- Online teachers who want to start their branding journey.
- Someone who has a website but is lost with WordPress and needs a guide.
- Anyone who wants to get a website up and running in a short amount of time.
- Someone who has no skills in web design or creating websites.
I can’t wait for you to join Website in a Weekend
I am confident that you will get value from this training and you will feel excited about creating your website for whatever purpose you have in mind.
Remember that creating a website is a journey, a process and an exciting asset to your brand and business.
Enjoy the process and I look forward to seeing your progress, results and the website you create!
All my best,